The operations, management and technical procedures carried out in an automated or non-automated way and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the processing of personal data.
Declaration of regulatory compliance
Oscar Parra Photographer informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users that may be collected by browsing or contracting services through this website.
Oscar Parra Photographer (owner of this web commercially named “Oscar Parra Photographer”), guarantees the confidentiality and privacy of the collected personal data, having adopted security measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access and guarantee the integrity and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Data of Character Personnel and other applicable regulatory developments, putting for it the technical means necessary to prevent any alteration, loss, access without authorization or misuse of the data treated.
Oscar Parra Photographer will not be responsible for incidents on personal data when they are derived from an attack or unauthorized access to the systems in such a way that it is impossible to detect by the security measures implemented or when it is due to a lack of diligence of the User As for the guard and custody of your access passwords or your own personal data.
Your commitment, the accuracy of the information you indicate.
As a user you accept and guarantee that the personal data you provide are truthful, being solely responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that could be caused to Oscar Parra Photographer as responsible for this website or third party, if you fill in any form with false information or of third parties causing deception, damage or prejudice.
Please inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided by sending an email to [email protected]
Following the instructions of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, minors under 14 years of age should not transfer their personal data to Oscar Parra Photographer, without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. With the publication of the European General Data Protection Regulation, the age determination to consent to the transfer of personal data between the ages of 16 and 13 is foreseen, an issue that currently needs to be defined.
In the event that Oscar Parra Photographer detects users who may be under 14 years of age, he reserves the right to request a copy of his ID or equivalent document, or, if applicable, the authorization of his parents or guardians, causing his withdrawal case of not proving compliance with this requirement or lack of response.
Incorporation of personal data to the files of Oscar Parra Photographer. Files, purposes and treatment
- The incorporation of your personal data in the personal data files notified by Oscar Parra Photographer to the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
- Access by Oscar Parra Photographer to the data that, according to the infrastructure of this website, are needed to contact the user, manage comments on the blog, validations or recommendations on social networks and / or send the newsletter of Oscar Parra Photographer or Oscar Parra Photographer.
- The authorization to communicate electronically with you in response to your inquiries, in advertising information.
The periodic realization of analysis studies of the web for statistical purposes based on the data provided. As a result of your registration and interaction through this website of Oscar Parra Photographer, you can collect and store the following information of a personal nature:
- Name, email address and contact information.
- Data on your activities on this platform (articles and content that you visit or are related to your browsing profile);
- Your comments on the blog, conversations and assessments made through this website.
Exercise of rights
At any time the user can modify their preferences for commercial shipments, as well as exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided in the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data, by means of a written communication addressed to Oscar Parra Photographer, a the postal address of Avda. Zaragoza nº52 2ºB 50180 Utebo, Zaragoza; or by email to [email protected] In both cases, the user must accompany a copy of their national identity document, passport or other valid document that identifies them.
You can also use the models and forms that for the exercise of these rights makes available the portal of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
In addition, if you do not wish to receive communications by email, you can exercise your right to cancel and oppose by requesting that you also withdraw by ordinary or electronic mail, as well as through this link that you will have in each email you receive from Oscar Parra Photographer.
- The right of access means that you have the right to obtain information about whether your personal data are being processed, the purpose of the treatment that is being carried out, as well as the information available about the origin of said data and the communications made or planned. thereof. To exercise it, you do not need to issue a justification, unless you have exercised it in the last twelve months.
In case of exercising your right of access, Oscar Parra Photographer is legally obliged to decide on the access request within a maximum period of one month from the reception of the request, denying access and invoking the guardianship of the Data Protection Agency on the occasion of having exercised such access in the previous twelve months, or because it foresees or prevents a national or community standard.
- The right of rectification means that you have the right to modify the data that is inaccurate or incomplete, for this you must indicate what data is being referred and the correction that must be made by providing documentation that justifies it. We will have to carry out the rectification within a period not exceeding 10 business days and we can only deny it by stating the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
- The right of cancellation means that you have the right to delete the data that prove to be inadequate or excessive, in this case, justify the concurrence of well-founded and legitimate reasons related to your specific personal situation. We will have to carry out the rectification within a period of no more than 10 working days, being able to deny it expressing the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
The right of opposition means that you have the right to not carry out the processing of your personal data or cease in the same in the cases in which your consent for the treatment is not necessary, that it is business prospecting files or that they have the purpose of adopting decisions referred to the interested party and based solely on the automated processing of your data. We will have to carry out the rectification within a period of no more than 10 working days, being able to deny it expressing the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the processing of data through social media channels, keep in mind the following:
- Access is defined by the functionality of each social network and the ability to access information according to the configuration you have designed for your profile.
- We can only rectify the rectification in relation to that information that is under our control, for example, remove comments posted on this page from a linked social network or our profiles on social networks, provided they are not by third parties. Everything that escapes our control must request its exercise before the social network in question.
- The cancellation or opposition can be executed in relation to the information that is under our control or yours as a user, for example, stop being a follower in that social network that you decide.
As a user you can always control your connections, delete the content that no longer interests you and restrict who you share your information with, so it is convenient that you access and configure the privacy of your accounts.
Given the publication of the European General Data Protection Regulation, and being in the period of adaptation to such applicable regulation, in future updates of this policy we will proceed to integrate the rest of rights provided by the rule and defined as right to information, opposition , profiling, forgetting and deleting, access, data portability and rectification.
Security Measures Applicable to the Processing of Personal Data
- Level of Security: According to the data required by users about the level of security applicable to files with personal data, Oscar Parra Photographer applies the measures of the basic security level, described in the R.D. 1720/2007.
- Security Document: Oscar Parra Photographer states that he has a Security Document, in accordance with the provisions of art. 88 of R.D. 1720/2007.
- Manual of Functions and Obligations: Oscar Parra Photographer declares that he owns and keeps updated a Manual of Personnel Functions and Obligations regarding his Information Systems and Files with Personal Data as required by art. 89 of R.D. 1720/2007, this Manual has been disclosed to all its personnel. Oscar Parra Photographer undertakes not to allow access or processing of files with personal data, to personnel who have not received a copy of said document.
- Incident Registry: Oscar Parra Photographer states that he has an Incident Registry that meets the requirements requested by art. 90 of R.D. 1720/2007, this Registry being used by its personnel for the report of any incident related to the security of the information and personal data included in the files with personal data that they deal with.
- Access Control: Oscar Parra Photographer states that he complies with the following measures regarding access control:
- Maintains an updated list of authorized users and accesses.
- It allows access only to authorized users according to the functions assigned to each of them.
- It establishes mechanisms that prevent access to data or resources with rights other than those authorized.
- Access permits are granted only by authorized personnel.
- Identification and Authentication: Oscar Parra Photographer in his access to personal data maintains the following security measures regarding the identification and authentication of users who will have access to said data:
- The identification and authentication is personalized.
- There is a procedure for allocating and distributing passwords, which imposes the use of robust passwords.
- Passwords are stored in an unintelligible way.
- The passwords are confidential (only known by the user).
- Passwords are changed at least once a year.
Media Management: Oscar Parra Photographer has adopted the following security measures regarding media with personal data:
Maintains a media inventory.
It has established a labeling system according to the inventory system that also allows to identify the type of information they contain.
Store the authorized supports in a restricted access area.
It has established an authorization regime for the outputs of supports of its facilities, including outputs through e-mail.
Adopt specific measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of personal data during the transport and disposal of media.
Backup copies: Oscar Parra Photographer states that he has a backup system that guarantees the recovery of the information if necessary, proving this system periodically with assiduity.
Non-Automated Files: Regarding the documents with personal data to which Oscar Parra Photographer has access adopts the following measures:
It keeps the documentation in filing cabinets, drawers or cabinets that have devices that hinder its opening.
During the review or processing of the documents, the person in charge of them must be diligent and guard it to avoid unauthorized access.
Only authorized personnel have access to documents.
If a documentation transfer occurs, security measures are adopted that prevent the loss or access by third parties to said documentation.
- Staff of Oscar Parra Photographer: Oscar Parra Photographer has duly communicated these obligations exposed to his staff, ensuring compliance with applicable regulations.
Transfer of data to third parties
Oscar Parra Photographer informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties or organizations other than those that make up the Oscar Parra Photographer business group with the exception that said data transfer is covered by a legal obligation or when the benefit of the service implies the need for a contractual relationship with service providers in charge of the treatment. In the latter case, only the transfer of data to the third party will be carried out when Oscar Parra Photographer has the express consent of the user and maintains a contractual relationship with the person in charge of the treatment that guarantees its confidentiality and compliance.
If Oscar Parra Photographer is required by the competent authorities, he may communicate personal information in order to respond to legal requirements, criminal investigation of possible illegal activity or claims that a content infringes the rights of third parties or protect the rights, property or security of third parties. third parties. In such cases, Oscar Parra Photographer may communicate to the competent authorities personal information such as name and surname, city or province, postal code, telephone number, email address, user history and IP address.
Prohibition to users from transferring data from third parties
Oscar Parra Photographer expressly prohibits the user from sharing, facilitating or transferring data to third parties, which may be obtained as a result of contact, interaction or browsing or consulting through this website, unless you can prove the express authorization of the user whose data pretend to give.
We remind users that when we talk about data we also talk about image files of people. The personal image is a data protected by the regulations (Article 5.1 of the Development Regulations of the LOPD). Nobody can use it without the express consent of the person who appears in it.
As a user, you acknowledge your responsibility by obliging yourself to hold Oscar Parra Photographer harmless against any possible claim, penalty, fine or sanction that may be required to be borne as a result of the breach by the user of the described duty.
Blog and social networks
The data included in the form to make comments on the blog of this website may be read by third parties, and the name and other data may be read, when once a comment is approved. If you make comments on the blog of Oscar Parra Photographer or Oscar Parra Photographer assumes the display of the comment and the data you use to assign such comment on its completion.
Oscar Parra Photographer actively works channels on social networks Twitter, Facebook, Google +, LinkedIn and Youtube with the main purpose of publishing and disseminating information about services provided through the website of Oscar Parra Photographer, interact with users and serve of channel of attention and social interaction.
In the event that you access this website using an application that connects a social network with this website, you are authorizing the social network to share some data with Oscar Parra Photographer and that, for example, in the case of twitter, may appear your tweets published on this website, with the inherent public data: name of the twitter user, profile picture, tweet text retweeted by Oscar Parra Photographer or with mention of Oscar Parra Photographer or any of the divisions of Oscar Parra Photographer if so the case. It is important that you know that if you have geolocated your social network accounts that information about your location when sharing networks will be visible to third parties with whom you share or share your information.
For more information about the method by which data is shared with social networks, we recommend that you consult the privacy policies of each social network in question, as well as responsibly configure your profile in social media accounts and email applications to guarantee your privacy and security.
The IP is considering a personal data, in the sense that its situation could be investigated and the device and its location identified if necessary at the request of the competent authorities. Oscar Parra Photographer uses the cookies that register the IP addresses in the access and navigation through this website to analyze and measure access and time of permanence through the different pages of this website, and draw conclusions about the trend of web traffic.
It is convenient that as a user know that we use Internet tools and platforms that install cookies that do not depend on us, so it is possible that the owners of these tools use such data for other uses, of which Oscar Parra Photographer is not responsible. For this reason, it is advisable that you read the Cookies policy to know which are their own, which are third-party, which are permanent, temporary or session; and can decide to uninstall those that it considers appropriate, since it will not affect much the result, comfort or browsing experience.
We store the user’s personal data in secure servers, protected against the most common types of attacks located in Spain.
However, and since there is no invulnerable technology, the user must also put the means at their disposal to maintain the level of security of their data, through the use of robust passwords, the periodic modification of their passwords, avoiding using the same in diverse accounts as well as avoiding taking note of them in any physical or unencrypted medium.
Oscar Parra Photographer uses technologies appropriate to current state of the art, to protect your personal data and information, striving for the strictest confidentiality and application of technical tools for technical and organizational information security (passwords, physical security, data encryption, etc.) ) that correspond according to the applicable legislation, as well as keeping at all times the security document with the regulatory measures established.
The objectives of the information security policy are the following:
- The information is protected against loss of availability, confidentiality and integrity.
- The information is protected against unauthorized access.
- Business requirements, legal or regulatory requirements and contractual security obligations are met.
- Security incidents are communicated and treated appropriately.
- Controls are established to ensure adherence to the Security Policy, in order to align with the organization’s risk management strategy and establish risk estimation criteria.
- The head of Information Security, together with the company’s DPO, will be in charge of maintaining this policy, the procedures and providing support in its implementation, as well as in ensuring compliance.
- Each employee is responsible for complying with this Policy and its procedures as applicable to their job.